At Koch Creative Group, we give innovations the utmost attention they deserve and unearth their true potential every day. We partner with our customers to deliver marketing and design solutions that exceed expectations and redefine imagination. Advertising is our passion. And we are looking for an Art Director who shares our passion.
- Assist and provide creative direction and inspiration to the team with a focus on web design
- Assist in the development of projects ensuring they are of high quality; consumer focused and meet established guidelines
- Participate in strategy sessions with clients
- Brainstorm concepts with team to create ideas that will address project objectives and align with strategic direction
- Create strategic, unique, fresh, compelling executions; establishes and raises the bar for design excellence
- Must be able to work on multiple projects from a diverse client base under tight deadlines
- Work and interact favorably with a diverse client base as well as senior company executives
- Serve as a team member on projects as well as work independently on individual projects
- Directs vendors (photographers, printers) in execution of projects
- 5+ years' experience in strategic and conceptual design
- Effective communication skills
- Creative portfolio demonstrating strong skills in art direction/design, concepting, production techniques and good understanding of overall creative process. i.e. advertising, design, collateral, logo development and branding
- Proficiency in Mac and design software.
- Organized, self-motivated and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Graphic Design or related field
- Corporate and/or agency environment
- Collaborative creative atmosphere
- MAC; Adobe Creative Suite
- We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Based in Wichita, Kan., Koch Industries, Inc. is one of the largest private companies in America according to Forbes magazine. It owns a diverse group of companies involved in refining and chemicals; process and pollution control equipment and technologies; minerals; fertilizers; polymers and fibers; commodity trading and services; forest and consumer products; and ranching. Koch companies have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ about 60,000 people. Since 2003, Koch companies have invested more than $45 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures.
Koch Industries, Inc.
Koch Industries, Inc. - 7 months ago
Koch (pronounced "coke") Industries is the real thing, one of the largest (if not the largest) private companies in the US....