Conceptualize, direct and execute all in-house and freelance graphic design for all Maker properties. The ideal candidate will have outstanding visual design skills with a strong sense of layout, color theory, typography, and style, and a deep appreciation for simple, sleek, and practical design. Reports to VP, Creative Services.
- 5+ years of experience as an Art Director.
- A strong working knowledge of brand design and development as well as interactive design.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Mentor team members through project development and performance management.
- Contributes to the innovative development of the creative department.
- Work with the creative team to develop concepts for client presentations.
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables.
- Excellent organization, communication, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Fluency in current graphic design software and Microsoft Suite.
** To apply, please send your resume and link to online portfolio/website
Maker Studios - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard