ABOUT MOMENTUM WORLDWIDE
Momentum Worldwide (www.momentumww.com) is in the business of co-creating. We co-create with brands and people — instead of for people — to entertain, to connect, to inform, and to provide experiences that are worth sharing. We partner the world’s best brands with the brightest talents on events, sponsorships, promotions, strategy, advertising, shopper marketing, music, entertainment, social media, content, design and beyond. Our approach to marketing values authentic stories and engagements above all else. Part of the Interpublic Group of Companies (NYSE: IPG), we operate in more than 50 countries for partners including American Express, Coca-Cola, Kraft, Microsoft, William Grant & Sons, Subway and many more.
We hire thought-provokers. Big thinkers. Curious, unstoppable account and creative folks with bold personalities. People who do great work, like to have fun and do whatever it takes to create and deliver flawless event marketing, sponsorship, retail, promotion, entertainment (music, TV, film) marketing, branded content development, digital, and advertising - simply, campaigns that rock. Sound like you? Read on.
General description and duties:
(div)(strong)(span style="text-decoration: underline;")Experience and credentials: (/span)(/strong)(/div)
- Responsible for the development and production of visual elements of creative concepts through execution on assigned brands and individual projects.
- Oversee development and execution of visual elements from conception, through design and pre-press in wide variety of communications media
- Advertising (print, TV, radio, OOH, etc.)
- Promotional materials (Point of Sale, FSIs, signage, premiums, etc.)
- Collateral materials (brochures, sell-in materials, catalogs, etc.)
- Branding and signage for events and presence activations
- Interactive media and videos
- Successful execution of programs within established budgets and timeframe and on strategy
- Partners effectively with other creatives and across agency multi-disciplinary teams
- Develops thorough understanding of clients business as well as their competitor’s
- Resourceful researcher
- Solicits “the right information” upfront translating to a better product the first time
- Provides pertinent information to team members on timely basis
- Actively participates/contributes to brainstorms
- Presents work internally and to client
- Articulates vision, idea, objectives to vendors
- Demonstrates understanding of full scope of agency’s offerings
- Utilizes agency resources appropriately and effectively - Marketing Services, Creative Services, etc.
- Valuable contributor to client team
- Mentors more junior team members
- Works with art buyers to source stock photography and illustration, or to identify and select appropriate photographers and/or illustrators for specific assignments
- Attends photo shoots to ensure photography is executed according to client expectations and Momentum quality standards.
- Provides final electronic files to pre-press department in accordance with established guidelines and procedures to ensure highest quality and most efficient processing of final art.
- Can successfully navigate and challenge a strategy
(li)Typically 3+ years of relevant professional experience(/li)
(li)Demonstrates strong portfolio of work and ideas(/li)
(li)Solid conceptual thinking skills(/li)
(li)Diverse/flexible creative style(/li)
(li)Develops creative product that meets client needs and reflects Momentum creative standards(/li)
(li)Demonstrates understanding of branding and brand value(/li)
(li)A thinker as well as an artist(/li)
(li)Thorough understanding of commercial design and marketing communications(/li)
(li)Demonstrates passion for integrated marketing and understands the value, translating into the creation of an exciting product(/li)
(li)Effective communicator – can relay ideas in a logical manner as well as delivering solid written and verbal communication(/li)
(li)Advanced computer skills - Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop(/li)
(li)Solid digital understanding and experience(/li)
(li)Trend watcher and analyzer(/li)
(li)Projects confidence and enthusiasm(/li)
(li)Proven success in project management and managing multiple priorities(/li)
(div)Momentum Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual preference, national origin, religion, marital status, type of military discharge, or other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws(/div)
Subsidiaries of this company come between brands and the general public. The Interpublic Group of Companies is one of the world's...