Noble Communications Co., a mid-sized integrated marketing communications agency in Chicago, currently has an opening for an Art Director. The Art Director is responsible for the creative development of print, digital, and broadcast elements for clients served. |
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Attends briefing meetings.
- Develops creative concepts and reviews with creative director, then reviews with team.
- Meets internal review date agreed upon in briefing meeting.
- Works with appropriate team membes in development of preliminary ballpark costs. Provides print production with project specs in developing preliminary ballpark cost for specialty item.
- Attends client presentations as appopriate.
- At debriefing meeting, works with team to establish production schedules.
- Provides appropriate team members with specific project specs to be used to develop final quotes for project.
- Directs execution of jobs based on client approval.
- Monitors day-to-day project status; responsible for meeting agreed upon schedule dates.
- Identifies need for outside resources to creative director.
- Participates in status and team meetings.
- Works with account service and writer to provide synopsis of the completed job, including financial and quality details, as well as client reaction.
Must have 2-3 years agency experience and a 4 year bachelor°s degree in a related field.
- Team Player. Ability and desire to work with a diverse group of individuals and talents to complete projects.
- Ability to organize multitude of tasks, projects and information.
- Communications specialist in the area of graphic design.
- Must be flexible and able to take direction well.
- Computer literate in design programs such as Adobe Suite, InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator.
- Ability to understand what is good design and how to define it to others.
Noble Communications Co. - 16 months ago