A job at Responsys is not only a fantastic career opportunity but an opportunity to be a part of something big!
Responsys is the leader in Interactive Online Marketing and recognized by Forrester as the market leader 6 years running. Responsys Interact Suite provides customers with a powerful, comprehensive set of integrated applications to design, define, execute, manage and refine Cross-Channel Lifecycle Marketing™ campaigns across all key digital interactive channels including email, mobile, social and the web.
This is a unique opportunity to work in the rapidly growing email marketing industry as valuable member of our award-winning creative services team.
Our focus is to provide customized and strategic creative services with a specific focus on Individualized Lifecycle Marketing™ for our Fortune 2000 client base. This position will specifically support our client's creative needs where you will have the opportunity to influence global brand's digital direct marketing objectives.
This position will enable the right candidate to further develop and enhance his or her strategic creative skills across multiple digital direct channels. This is the ideal opportunity for someone with a strong sense of design and interaction and interest in a career working for the premier email solution provider in the marketplace.
- Develop cross-channel marketing campaign concepts.
- Find effective methods for blending data-driven information with storytelling to craft campaigns with impact.
- Apply critical thinking skills to large, complex account objectives to provide elegant and simple solutions.
- Reach for innovative creative solutions to emerging channels such as mobile and social.
- Programs: Full Adobe Creative Suite.
- Reports to Creative Director.
- Visual design background.
- Portfolio of interactive work in the digital direct channel, including email marketing.
- Creative optimization methodologies including A/B testing and metric driven recommendations.
- Strong interest in emerging mobile marketing opportunities.
- Persuasive presentation skills.
- Specific experience in the travel and or telecom business desirable.
- Proven ability to mentor and inspire team members.
- Ability to collaborate productively with account and technical services teams.
- Agency background a plus.
- Mastery of the Adobe Suite, functional understanding of traditional HTML, HTML5 & CSS
- Work with global brands to produce work seen by millions of people every day.
- Work in a culture that encourages development and growth including educational reimbursement and on-going training.
- Receive excellent medical, vision, dental and 401K benefits.
Responsys - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -