Reporting to an Associate Creative Director, the Art Director is responsible for working directly with the ACD/CD on specified business and will partner to concept and design communication materials for national consumer promotions. The Art Director must understand conceptual thinking and be able to translate core ideas into concepts that meet the client’s strategic communication goals.
Responsibilities and desired skills:
Ryan Partnership is the largest independent marketing services company in the U.S. More specifically, we're a relationship marketing group. Which means we connect with people in meaningful ways that help clients build brand value and drive transactions. And we do it from seven offices with over 650 employees across the U.S. If you’re a problem-solving creative type with game-changing ideas, we should talk. Check us out at www.ryanpartnership.com .
- Contribute to the concept development, design and execution of promotional materials
- Can go beyond just design; can think conceptually and can brainstorm ideas within a larger team
- Have a broad understanding of typography, photography and design in theory and practice
- Posses the ability to create brand-appropriate design across multiple touch points
- Demonstrate versatility in pairing design direction with communication in a cohesive form
- Posses advanced knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop & Illustrator as it relates to design and the technical production of work intended for print
- Fluent in today’s technologies and media with respect to design and marketing
- 3-5 years of experience
Ryan Partnership is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law.
Ryan Partnership - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard