The Art Director plays a key role in the look, tone and feel of all creative communications across multiple channels. They are responsible for developing a wide range of creative ideas and designs. They ensure the art direction and visual presentation support both the strategy, concept, and content. They possess strong leadership skills, collaborate well with others and have a passion for multi-channel marketing.
We'd like to meet you if you can:
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Articulate Brand in an interactive medium
- Show problem solving in written, verbal and visual forms
- Inspire teams to deliver powerful creative for simple and complex problems
- Articulate creative strategies to both internal and external audiences
- Direct a design team to create innovative, compelling and engaging designs
- Interact easily and provide confidence to clients and internal team
- Present and guide a client through key design decision making phases
- Know the ins and outs of managing priorities
- Thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Responsible for developing Brand and Communications Strategies for assigned client projects
- Responsible for developing powerful creative concepts which deliver on client’s Brand and Communications Strategies
- Responsible for delivering compelling on-brand, on-strategy creative work for assigned clients
- Responsible for mentoring and leading creative staff and being available to critique their work to maintain consistent creative quality and award winning work
- Responsible for team management providing career path direction and development guidance for creative staff on an on-going basis
- Responsible for team growth through the recruitment of top-notch creative personnel
- Responsible for team resourcing assigning tasks and delegating responsibilities.
- Responsible for the development of best-practice methodologies and documentation for the creative team
- Participates in new business development efforts, leading creative teams and developing client response materials.
- Works directly with marketing leads, delivery managers, interaction designers, and technical directors on assigned projects
Please have good examples of your previous work to show while explaining the details involved in their design/production. Send resume in Text-only or PDF and URL's of work you have done.
- 7+ years of creative, advertising or interactive agency experience
- 3+ years of experience as art director
- Recognized expertise developing strategic creative solutions for national and global brands
- Strong leadership and management skills - ability to lead, motivate, provide clear direction, manage and mentor a design team
- Significant interactive brand-building experience including: concept development, website design, identity design, email and online marketing campaign development.
- Understand user-centered design and development processes, with an emphasis on extending brands across a broad range of customer segments.
- Expert knowledge of all steps required in the creative development process, including providing clear creative direction, giving timely and helpful coaching to improve creative and producing work cost effectively and on schedule.
- Passion for the interactive medium
- Understanding of HTML development and testing
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS3 and Macromedia Studio MX
- Design or Interactive Media related degree or diploma or equivalent experience in the interactive design field
SolutionSet is an award-winning digital consultancy built from the ground up to combine the thinking, creativity, and passion of a digital agency with the strategy, process, and engineering depth of a technology consultancy. We design and develop web, mobile, social and digital marketing solutions to help leading companies better engage and serve customers. SolutionSet clients include, but not limited to Google, American Express, California Lottery, Cisco, Dell, Duke University,Intel, and TXU Energy. SolutionSet is a division of Epsilon.
SolutionSet is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law. SolutionSet is committed to hiring veterans and military spouses.
SolutionSet offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
SolutionSet - 12 months ago