iCrossing is looking for a Art Director for their Chicago office.
You are a designer. You live and breathe design and have the portfolio to support it. You are an entrepreneur. You have the innate ability to manage projects, people and client expectations. A designer with a knack for marketing – it all comes together in the Art Director role at iCrossing’s Chicago office. You’ll provide forward-thinking creative leadership and inspire creative collaboration within our agency.
With a trained eye on challenging the industry status quo, you’ll be continually engaged in delivering outstanding work on projects large and small, from web engagements to display advertising and internal promotions to external presentations. Equally comfortable leading a team of designers, presenting to clients, and defining strategy, you’ll also get to keep your
own creative muscles flexed as you personally create and design for our ever-expanding list
of Fortune 500 clients. Adjectives used to describe your creative work…killer, award-winning, re-defining, how did they do that? Adjectives to describe your management skills…cool, calm, organized.
- Provide forward-thinking creative leadership
- Inspire creative collaboration across the organization
- Effectively translate branding and marketing strategies for a wide range of clients/verticals into exceptional creative concepts and executions
- Develop and create innovative concepts in keeping with project scope: strategic positioning, business requirements, timelines, and budgets
- Lead design team in delivery of outstanding design for all-things digital: large scale web engagements, online advertising, digital marketing, business development initiatives, brand boards, and video
- Serve as mentor to design team
- Prepare creative deliverables (brand boards, creative comps, and style guides)
- Present creative concepts internally and externally
- Manage entire creative process and large-scale projects
- 4-year degree in a related field
- 3-4 years in a leadership role in an interactive, design, or advertising agency
- Proven success in online and offline media delivered in an impressive portfolio of work
(electronic submission or URL preferred)
- Consistent display of interest and involvement in the industry. Applicants are encouraged to include links/references to relevant activities that help round out their experience and
iCrossing - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
iCrossing, recently named a “Leader” in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for global digital marketing agencies builds connected...