Be the patron saint of brands.
Threespot Art Directors are creative leaders whose talents, communication skills, and deep knowledge of interactive media help evolve our clients’ brands in the digital space. They are guardians of the creative vision, adept at visually interpreting communications strategies consistently in multiple channels. Threespot Art Directors report to the Design Director, with ultimate supervision by the Chief Creative Officer.
Our Art Directors are comfortable owning the visual creative relationship between Threespot and our clients, presenting and defending our work to clients, colleagues, and in new business engagements. They exhibit all the skills necessary to inspire, motivate, and teach the Designers they work with, helping to improve the quality of Threespot’s creative work by cultivating talent.
Art Directors serve as the consistent creative voice on projects. While multiple Designers may be rotated on to projects, it is the Art Director’s responsibility to ensure that the work has a unified look-and-feel. Art Directors also jump in on projects as needed, contributing to design directions and screen designs whenever the situation calls for it.
Goals/Measures of Success
- Provides accurate hourly estimates to Client Development or Client Services for budgeting projects.
- Possesses an advanced understanding of all stages of web development, including design processes for mobile websites and applications.
- Assists the Design Director in the distribution of work throughout the department. Helps manage day-to-day workflow-related issues, such as filling downtime.
- Coaches all other members of the design staff.
- Assists in tracking hours against estimates. Makes sure that Designers are pulling the hours that they need and getting the job done in the time budgeted.
Please include a URL to an online portfolio that features your best ideas and designs.
- Mentors and leads Designers of all levels.
- Manages own workload and expectations of productivity, as well as those of their design teams.
- Demonstrates consistent accuracy in providing work estimates.
- Exhibits creativity in all aspects of work process and product.
- Leads teams to complete work by or before deadline.
threespot. - 19 months ago