The Art Studio NY LLC
(New York NY)
Seeking an enthusiastic, organized and hard-working person with a warm personality to contribute to our growing art studio with ongoing art classes and private art events. We are a fast-paced team that requires high standards of professionalism and expertise in an office and sales setting. Seeking a candidate who is interested in a long-term commitment.
You thrive in a busy, upbeat and creative setting with a wide variety of sales, administrative, customer relations and customer service-based responsibilities.
Please send your resume and cover letter including why you will be a perfect fit to: firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS!
- Excellent customer service
- Sales and event management
- Client Services and registration for classes
- Welcoming, greeting and accommodating clients
- Database, event and calendar management
- Class and event set-up and breakdown
- Ongoing knowledge of sales products and sales techniques
- Event booking
- Gift Shop sales
- Coordinator of display materials
- Daily operations
- Additional projects as assigned
Visit our website for further information: www.TheArtStudioNY.com
New York Foundation for the Arts - 13 months ago