This is a temporary full time summer position (July-August) for 6 weeks.
The position instructs pupils in art, such as painting, sketching,
designing, and sculpturing, by performing the following duties.
• Prepares lesson plans and establishes course goals.
• Selects books and art supplies for courses.
• Demonstrates method and procedure to pupils, emphasizing safety at
• Observes and evaluates pupils' work to determine student progress or
to make suggestions for improvement.
• Confers with student, parent, and counselor to resolve student
• Accompanies students on field trips to museums or art galleries.
Fifth year college or university program certificate and one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.New York State Teacher Certification. A valid New York State Driver’s License and ability to drive and driving record acceptable for agency insurance coverage are required.
Wildwood Programs. - 14 months ago