About the Job:
We are seeking a passionate, creative, self-motivated individual to join our team in the role of Artist Relations. In the iZotope world, an “artist” is not just limited to performing artists. Our artists include audio engineers, sound designers, post engineers, broadcast engineers, educators and more—anyone using iZotope products in an extraordinary or notable way. As the face of Artist Relations at iZotope, you will be essential for nurturing our existing artist relationships, actively seeking and vetting new artist opportunities, and helping to transform these connections into valuable material for the entire iZotope community to enjoy.
This position is full-time and requires the candidate to work at our office in Cambridge, MA. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Manage day-to-day artist relations activities and communications, making sure our artists have the iZotope tools they need and facilitating VIP support.
- Seek out new artist-related opportunities that will extend the reach and breadth of the iZotope community.
- Develop artist stories and content into compelling material for the broader iZotope community, helping to drive the story vision with team writers, video editors, and other creative collaborators.
- Incorporate artists into a variety of consumer-facing communications including social media, video, web, PR, and advertising.
- Liaise in-person with artists at events, studios, and trade shows.
- Maintain a robust and detailed database for all artist-related contacts.
- Build a sense of community within our current artist roster, through targeted artist communications, newsletters, social postings, and more.
- Participate and contribute to the planning and execution of other marketing activities like campaigns, sponsorships, events, trade shows.
- Other marketing team responsibilities as required.
- Skills required:
- A “people person” personality, helping you to develop open, genuine relationships with artists.
- An audio-savvy background, helping you to fully engage with artists regarding their projects, workflows, and needs.
- A music production, audio engineering, or post production background preferred.
- A passion for keeping current with popular music and audio trends.
- An ability to stay organized and detail-oriented, whether you’re coordinating an artist event or maintaining and improving our artist program.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with both external and internal contacts
- Exceptional planning and time management skills—must be able to juggle multiple projects and activities.
- A flair for creative and resourceful problem-solving when encountering challenges.
- An ability to represent the iZotope brand in a polished, professional manner.
- Familiarity with iZotope products a big plus.
- Up to 40% travel and/or off-hours work for visiting artists on location, in studio, and at events/shows as needed.
iZotope, Inc. - 12 months ago