This leadership role requires bringing together the resources, including outside contractors, required to support product launch and grow market share.
Possesses the ability to develop clear mission and objectives, with identification of risks and contingency planning.
1. In conjunction with team members, obtain commitment for appropriate resources and champions the projects on a day-to-day basis.
2. Oversee the development of formal work plans with timelines/milestones; track, problem solve, coach, lead, innovate - search for ways to achieve greater efficiencies and effectiveness through completion of project objectives.
3. Communicate to all levels within the organization as well as externally (e.g., with copartners, licensors/licensees, contract research organizations.
Bachelors degree and advanced degree/MBA or Ph.D. required, Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus.
Required Experience & Technical Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required; facilitation, coaching, conflict resolution, problem solving.
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills are required, consistent with the responsibility for representing all aspects of the project to Senior Management and external personnel in both formal and informal settings.
- Broad knowledge of project management processes and practices are required, including development/management of multiple project timelines and milestones, as well as critical path tracking.
Purdue Pharma L.P. and its associated U.S. companies are known for pioneering research on the principal cause of human suffering: chronic pain. Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, it is one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies in the world today. Purdue Pharma has led the battle against inadequate treatment of pain by developing long-acting pain-control medications that are prescribed by healthcare professionals around the world. As the sponsor of Partners Against Pain, the company provides community outreach and educational programs to encourage the therapeutic alliance of patients, their families, caregivers, and healthcare professionals.
Benefits: Purdue offers a wide range of competitive benefits to all full-time employees. Our benefit package includes a variety of benefit programs to provide for the health, welfare and financial security of our employees and their families.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, M/F/D/V. Corporate standards require pre-employment drug testing and background investigation.
If you are interested in a specific open position, you must apply online by visiting our website at www.purduepharma.com. No hard copy resumes will be considered.
Purdue Pharma L.P. - 2 years ago