Develop and maintain superior relationships with Asian guests by equal utilization of professionalism and personality. Seek new and targeted Asian players to inform them of the benefits of all player development programs. Prepare, coordinate, host/administer all complementary and guest events. Track and monitor guest feedback and participation on an on-going basis to determine program effectiveness. Maintain high levels of guest service, professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion in all communication to and about guests. |
- Use computer database to identify target players.
- Speak with Asian players in person or on telephone to market promotions and events.
- Walk through casino to identify registered Asian players and prospective Asian players.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze database for opportunities and productivity.
- Approve and monitor comp issuance based on player performance.
- Attend player events, interact with invited players, and provide guest service in a professional and courteous manner.
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
Must have a High School Diploma or GED/equivalent.
Must have prior casino experience working as a Casino Host.
Excellent communication skills and friendly outgoing personality required.
Must be a proven self-starter, flexible, versatile and responsible.
Knowledge of casino management systems (ACSC) preferred.
Must be fluent in English/Chinese and/or Vietnamese.
Must be able to work all schedules, all days, and all shifts. Complete flexibility is required.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
**The Company provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision care, life insurance and a 401(k) Retirement Plan. In addition to these benefits you are entitled to paid time off (PTO), an employee assistance program (EAP) and more!