GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsibilities include: The successful candidate will be responsible for all duties related to sample assaying including duties in the sample preparation room, the fire assay room, the wet laboratory and the balance room. Duties require a strong focus on working safely and a high attention to detail while performing repetitive tasks.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: To be considered for this job, applicants must meet these basic requirements:
• Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent required
• Ability to lift and carry objects weighing 45 pounds required
• Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time required
• Strong communication skills required
• Proven safe work record required
• Demonstrated ability to perform essential functions of this job required
BARRICK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Barrick Gold Corporation - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -
In the world of mining, Barrick's name is golden. The company became the world's #1 gold producer (ahead of Newmont Mining and...