This position provides in-store and residential Assembly
services. Items to be assembled include RTA Furniture,
Gas Grills, Bicycles & Exercise Equipment. Applicants
must be at least 18, have a mechanical aptitude,
reliable transportation, valid driver's license and be
proficient with various hand tools (power screw drivers,
impact wrench, ratchets and air compressor). Also
necessary: basic reading, writing, mathematical skills
(computer skills a plus); ability to assemble products
according to instructions; a strong customer service
orientation; and able to handle repetitive motions with
frequent lifting (up to 45lbs.), bending and stretching.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
assignments as agreed and assures customer is
- Performs assembly for customers. Completes
specifications to ensure the product can be used
- Assemble all products to the manufacturer's
- Understand and maintain plan-o-gram integrity, as
store employees and customers.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all
dispatcher through pager, voicemail, cell phone,
- Maintains effective method of contact with
email, etc. Receive and return all calls promptly.
- Reports and/or handles customer complaints.
- Maintains good work habits and arrives at
- Works independently to meet deadlines and achieve
- Performs other related duties as required.
- 1-2 years of assembly experience
- 1-2 years experience in a retail environment
- Must be able to read and understand product assembly
- Must be able to read and understand plan-o-grams.
- Must complete internal certification programs
- Must have basic carpentry skills.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have good communication and customer service
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have valid driver's license and automobile
including, but not limited to, stooping, standing,
- Must have daily internet access.
- Must have basic tools.
- Must be able to work in various positions,
bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for
extended periods of time.
or operate objects, tools or controls.
- Must be able to use hands and fingers to handle feel
equipment to complete assigned job tasks.
- Must be able to lift, pull and push materials and
throughout assigned workday.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently
and also be able to climb and descend ladders.
- Must be able to work in precarious or high locations
Assemblers are paid based on productivity. Paid training
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Apollo - 8 months ago