Eaton Aerospace Group located in Los Angeles, CA (near Glendale metro) has an opening for an Assembler B. Responsible for assembling hydraulic and/or pneumatic and electronic components as specified in applicable documents with minimal supervision.
1. Operates in team environment
2. Ability to read blueprints
3. Follow and complete process documentation
4. Report labor in MRP system
5. Ability to perform lockwire/safety wire and nameplate if applicable.
6. Inspect accuracy of documentation.
7. Uses hand bench and power tools and measuring instruments.
8. Assembles sub-assemblies and basic valve assemblies.
9. Laps all required surfaces with proper tooling techniques and compounds.
10. Work with minimal supervision.
11. Complies with Eaton standard policies and procedures.
Eaton - 2 years ago
Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers...