Items 14 thru 19 essential in performing this position. Knowledge, use or trainable required to apply.
1.Interpret verbal and written instructions on drawings and/or procedures and work instructions as they relate to manufacturing bellow's tube assemblies
2.Train operators and other Assemblers as necessary.
4.Must be able to proficiently disassemble, set-up, adjust, changeover, and operate equipment for production necessary to insure safety, quality and on-time delivery.
5.Perform minor tool maintenance and repair, to include proper storage and handling.
6.Perform minor machine maintenance and repairs as needed.
7.Maintain accurate documentation as required
8. Lead problem solving efforts as assigned
9. Maintain good housekeeping practices and insure area of responsibility is kept clean and orderly.
10. Must understand, and abide by all plant rules and safety rules and regulations
11. Lead and support continuous improvement activities and the total quality management process.
12. Successfully pass all required specific training per the departmental training matrix.
13. Support all company goals and objectives.
14.Have knowledge of gas tungsten arc, or "tig" welding. rotary/linear Tig welder is a plus
15.Read micrometers and other precision measuring instruments.
16.Set up and operate sheet metal shears, tube rolls, upset machine and planish roll
17.Have basic mechanical knowledge and skill.
18.Pass vision test.
19.Ability to learn laser welders techniques
EQUIPMENT USED Wrenches and other hand tools
20.2. Precision measuring instruments 3. Sheet metal shears, rotary / linear TIG welders, laser welders, and PC
At Work Personnel Services - 21 months ago