Duration: 6 months – 2 years
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift 3:30pm – 12:00am Mon-Fri
Required Skills & Experience
- Will be working in the process room
- Will be responsible for the cleaning, preparation and handling of sensitive electronic components and products.
- Masking/de-masking, piece marking, cleaning operations and cleanliness testing of circuit card assemblies (CCA's). Considerable time using a microscope for completing a variety of tasks is expected. Some chemical handling may be required.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
- Maintains 5S.
- Utilize Built in Quality (BIQ) and Thought Process Maps (TPM).
- Utilize HOS tools, skills and knowledge per HOS Development guidelines.
For direct consideration for this position, please forward resume in Word format to Chris Acton at firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference the job title in the subject of your e-mail.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED.
- Intermediate understanding of Rapid Problem Solving; Understands visual management, uses visuals to manage cells and to escalate issues.
- Some understanding of kanban card usage.
- Ability to successfully complete training and/or certification requirements for the position.
- May conduct quality inspection on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an electrical assembly role for Aerospace or Military products.
- Demonstrate the extensive use of a microscope to perform detailed assembly operations.
- Practical understanding of following work instructions, drawing notes and procedures for completing tasks.
- Capable of navigating through computer applications and software to find desired documents.
NESCO Resource - 5 months ago