Eaton Aerospace Group located in Los Angeles, CA (near Glendale metro) has an opening for an Assembler and Tester B. Responsible for assembling and testing hydraulic and/or pneumatic and electronic components as specified in applicable documents with minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Operates in team environment
2. Ability to read blueprints
3. Follow and complete process documentation
4. Report labor in MRP system
5. Inspect accuracy of documentation.
6. Uses hand bench and power tools and measuring instruments.
7. Assembles and disassembles and tests basic sub-assemblies and valve assemblies.
8. Laps all required surfaces with proper tooling techniques and compounds.
9. Work with minimal supervision.
10. Complies with Eaton standard policies and procedures.
11. Able to perform root cause analysis and fault isolation.
12. Rejects and reports discrepant materials.
13. Ability to identify and communicate basic documentation issues.
14. Requires a basic degree of skill in assembly and test technique, plus basic experience and knowledge electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical principles.
Minimum 3 years experience in Aerospace.
High School Diploma
Minimum 2 years experience in hydraulic assembly and test required.
Ability to read and write English
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
Monster - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers...