- Assemble products in production cells according to standard operating procedures, to include electro-mechanical assembly, kitting, testing, calibration, inspection, mixing and applying epoxy, brazing, machine operation, soldering, and packaging of products for shipment.
- Process all necessary paperwork.
- Electromechanical and electronic assembly experience.
- Ability to understand and follow standard work procedures, including technical drawings.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. required.
Work Hours: 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check Required.
Entegee - 17 months ago