MechoSystems is the world’s leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of manual, motorized and automated solar-shading systems. The company provides innovative solutions for the design challenges of sustainability and WindowManagement® to the Architectural, Interior Design, and Engineering Communities. The headquarters of MechoSystems, which employs over 500 people worldwide, is located in Long Island City, N.Y., with manufacturing facilities in the U.S. and the U.K. (Phoenix, Az., Edison, N.J., and Milton Keynes).
Essential Function & Responsibilities:
We currently have openings for entry level Assemblers in our Edison, NJ plant. Assemblers are trained on all aspects of roller shade assembly, packaging, and shipping.
- Basic shade assembly.
- Match labels to ensure the correct fabric is mounted on the right tube.
- Identify any quality issues and report them to the Team Lead or Supervisor.
Education - Experience - Certifications - Licenses - Registration Requirements:
Required Competencies - Computer Skills - Other:
- Must be able to read, write and perform basic mathematics.
- Must be able to communicated effectively and work in a cooperative manner to support a team environment.
- Assist with heavy lifting.
- Attention to detail.
- Read a tape measure and understand the use of basic hand tools.
- Use of light manufacturing equipment.
- Basic computer use.
- Use of basic scanning equipment.
- 100% standing and be flexible to work and perform multiple tasks within the manufacturing process.
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK THE APPLY NOW BUTTON OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO RECRUITING@MECHOSHADE.COM . PLEASE INCLUDE THE JOB TITLE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL.
MechoSystems offers a full suite of benefits including Health and Dental, 401K, paid time off, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO).
Please no phone calls or Recruiters. Qualified applicants will be contacted.
MechoSystems - 2 years ago
In 1968-1969, MechoShade Corp, then known as HomeCraft Drapery and Upholstery Corp, was working on a project in Atlanta, Georgia with...