There is no greater calling or opportunity for a fluid management company than today’s challenge – helping customers protect people, the environment and our natural resources. Together we are implementing technologies that purify and conserve water, consume less energy, make alternative energy sources possible and practical, advance medicine and minimize emissions and waste. Our collective efforts are enabling a greener more sustainable future.
Pall is a Fortune 1000 materials science and engineering company with the broadest filtration, separation and purification capabilities in the world. Our process and product enabling technologies help our customers make good products better, safer and even possible. We provide innovative products to customers in health care, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, municipal drinking water, aerospace and industrial manufacturing markets.
Headquartered in Long Island, NY, Pall has operations in every major country.
- Produce complicated components needed, subassemblies, and final assemblies in related area to blueprint and work instructions
- Work under the direction of supervisors, cell leaders, team leaders, with minimal supervision
- Set-up and operate all equipment in related area to produce product to specification requirements
- Maintain high quality and product standards and records
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. This position is required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by the supervisor.
- Good eye and hand dexterity
- Identify cost savings
- Communicate ideas, problems, and concerns to management
- Maintain a clean, neat, and healthy work environment
- Work safely following all safety procedures
- Participate in improvement programs
- Work scheduled overtime as required
- Required Lifting Weight: 30 lbs. Lifting Frequency: Daily
- Must be able to work with solvents, oils and other chemicals required.
- Sitting, standing, bending and twisting required.
- Use of hands and dexterity required.
EDUCATION/PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
For consideration, please list your minimum hourly salary requirement.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be computer literate
- Basic math skills
- Ability to understand, follow and effectively communicate verbal and written instructions
- Prior experience in manufacturing and assembly
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or protected veteran status or marital status.
US Citizenship or Resident Alien status required to support government programs and projects.
Pall Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
With operations around the globe, Pall is not small. The company operates two businesses globally: Life Sciences and Industrial. The Life...