Hours: Full time
This position performs manual labor along a production line. Operates and troubleshoots production line machinery and computers. Candidates must be able to work in a physically demanding role. The work involves long hours standing. Heavy lifting is also required.
- Operate production line machinery and computers.
- Responsible for quality control.
- Make adjustments as necessary to produce product
- within specifications. Reject product outside of specifications.
- Operate within standard operating procedures and Job Safety Analysis.
- Complete daily production logs.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
- Other duties as assigned
Experience: 6 months to 1 year experience
Must have reliable transportation
Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
Please visit www.employmenttrends.com to complete an application.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of its organization.
SOS Employment Group - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
When a small or midsized business is short on labor, SOS Staffing Services answers the call for help. Founded in 1973, the company provides...