- Required to follow specific procedures in order to complete non-complex, repetitive work tasks.
- Under close supervision, accountable for completing assigned tasks with high quality and on schedule.
- Utilizes hand and power tools appropriate to the work performed.
- May be required to use chemicals, know soldering techniques and/or simple go/no-go type gauges to check for binds and clearances and to make necessary but uncomplicated corrections.
- Must be competent with requirements of assignment and compliant to associated documents within 90 days.
Requires ability to understand blueprints, routing, and assembly instructions. Minimal training needed for this new hire position. Must be able to utilize hand and power tools.
Mechanical assemblers work in factory setting. Typically required to utilize hand and power tools and work with various chemicals. Eye and foot protection are required. Hand, hearing and respiratory equipment may be required. Required to stand for long periods of time and manually lift/move/ manipulate parts in excess of 50 pounds.
The Raymond Corporation - 9 months ago
Business at The Raymond Corporation is picking up, literally. The company manufactures electric material-handling equipment, including fork...