The Assembler is responsible for performing production activities on our Assembly line. This includes various assembly, inspection and test processes to produce a high quality product in a short amount of time.
Must be available to work second or third shifts. Flexible hours and weekend work are sometimes required.
- Line Clearance of work station
- Able to understand and follow Manufacturing Process Instructions / Quality Assurance Instructions
- Verifying paperwork is filled out accurately and in accordance with cGMP requirements
- Perform inspections of parts under microscope
- Clearly communicate issues on the line
- Operate various types of equipment (IC die handling, dispenser, ovens, dry boxes, vacuum wands, etc)
- Maintain organization in the lab
- Package parts for shipment
- Handle and assemble small parts and assemblies
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Team player with a positive attitude that is self motivated/detail oriented
- With high school diploma, 2-4 years small parts assembly experience required, and must show proficiency with small parts (ie: ICs) with tweezers, microscopes, etc.
- With Bachelor’s degree, minimum 6 months small parts assembly experience required
- Comfortable working under a microscope for long periods
- Experience working with medical devices preferred
- Able to switch priorities as needed
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word preferred
- Experience with electronic travelers preferred
- Experience with automated equipment or tablet compression preferred
Proteus Digital Health - 15 months ago