Will work Monday through Friday as well as overtime. These positions start as temporary and are reviewed after 90 days or more for full-time eligibility.
Assemble medical components, subassemblies, products or systems.
The successful candidate will:
- Consistently meet customer requirements.
- Maximize output by operating efficiently and minimizing waste.
- Be innovative in line with lean thinking and process excellence.
- Maintain proper housekeeping and Health & Safety standards.
- Demonstrate a quality culture within the team, ensuring that procedures and work methods for the area are accurate and fully complied to.
- Willing to be flexible and open to learning, and training in new processes
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- High level of dexterity is essential.
- Previous experience in the Medical Device industry is a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is a distinct advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- An appreciation of Engineering, Quality Systems and lean manufacturing.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to work in a highly technical, challenging and changing environment.
- Good technical aptitude and an ability to learn processes quickly.
- Demonstrated high level of self discipline.
- Have proven time keeping and attendance record.
- Be willing to work as part of a team.
- Be able to work on your own initiative.