This is a 2nd shift position available in our Edwardsville, Illinois Assembly facility.
The Assembly Maintenance Technician is responsible for the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of facility equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Perform routine, preventative and emergency maintenance repairs/service on facility equipment, using hand and power tools
- Install new equipment
- Provide support to Assembly by performing line and equipment setups
- Perform in process adjustments to equipment as needed to maintain maximum production output
- Troubleshoot equipment problems and production line issues; utilize diagrams, schematics, operating manuals, and manufacturers specifications
- Perform electrical work to the level qualified and certified by the divisional master electrician
- Perform routine building maintenance as needed
- Weld if needed and qualified
- Fabricate parts (set up and operate lathe, drill press, grinder, and other tools), if needed and qualified
- May be required to operate material handling equipment and work platforms
- Maintain and secure work tools
- Clean and maintain work area
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assigned overtime is mandatory
Rock Tenn Company - 2 years ago