NSTAR Global Services
A Company of the M+W Group
NSTAR Global Services, a company of the M+W Group, is celebrating 10 years of continued growth and success. We are pleased to announce that the expansion of our services offerings is accompanied by an increased investment in our most valuable resource - our people.
Job Title: Assembly Mechanic
Summary: The Assembly Mechanic will be responsible for assembling industrial sized air handling units on a construction site in Tempe, AZ.
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Previous mechanical experience required
· Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of pneumatics, electrical systems, valves, control systems, general computer software, and robotics
· Exemplary internal and external customer relation and service skills
· Ability to effectively use hand tools, meters, scopes, and other pertinent specialized equipment
· Ability to lead special projects, and use discretion when escalating problems
· Ability to routinely lift, pull, or push objects of up to 50 pounds without assistance
· Flexibility to work different shifts, overtime, and holidays when required
· Organizational skills, initiative, and self-discipline
· Comfortable interfacing with members of various department
· Willingness and ability to follow procedures and adhere to safety procedures
· Ability to pay attention to details, and willingness to learn and adapt to your surroundings
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
· The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl or maneuver in areas of confined width and height space working in or around cramped mechanical, electrical, and chemical hazards workspaces.
· The employee must have strong manual dexterity as he/she is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance as you may be required to work at elevated heights (i.e. on ladders, stools, or other assistive devices).
· The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than one hundred pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus with strong hand to eye coordination.
- Ability to work in constrictive attire, wearing appropriate personal protective safety equipment as required, and sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Capacity to work rapidly for long periods of time when needed, including routinely bending, stooping, reaching, walking, and standing in one location.
Other Desired Qualifications:
· Valid Driver’s License
· Ability to pass a background and drug screen.
Computer Skills: Basic Microsoft Windows and Office knowledge
Why work for NSTAR?
- Work on assignments all over the world, or right in your hometown
- Short-term & Long-term assignments, temp-to-perm, and permanent positions available
- NSTAR partners with the top OEM’s in the Semiconductor Industry
- NSTAR arranges and provides travel expenses for employees while traveling on assignment
- We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, overtime pay, vacation days, sick leave, and paid holidays.
For the last decade NSTAR, has been the leading service provider to the semiconductor OEMs for equipment installations, maintenance and decommissioning with over 275 field service engineers and technicians. Being part of the M+W family allows us to expand service offerings to adjacent high-tech manufacturing industries around the world. Through new relationships and challenging projects, we develop our people — who transform complex and creative ideas into reality, every day. We support you to reach your greatest career goals through continued professional development, a positive work life balance, a healthy benefits package, and undeniably cool projects. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to manage the ever-changing landscape of technology and how it's used worldwide. From high-density data centers to nanotechnology manufacturing, our clients rely on the knowledge and skill of our people to turn complex problems into innovative solutions. If you are looking forward to work that has real impact, then you have come to the right place.
TO APPLY, Click Here
ALL information provided to NSTAR will be kept confidential, unless expressed permission is given by you.
If you know someone else who might be interested, please send this information along, or refer someone at http://www.nstarglobalservices.com/index.php/special/refer-an-employee/
Check out our website at www.nstarglobalservices.com,
and browse for more open jobs at http://www.nstarglobalservices.com/index.php/job-seekers/open-jobs/
NSTAR Global Services - 10 months ago