Up to 85K
Bonus and great benefits
Location: Andrews,Tx (30 min from Midland)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall management of technical support and project leadership.
- Ensures production objectives are achieved at the lowest possible cost with optimal quality.
- Ensures the proper supply of polished castings to the Assembly area.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of Polish Department schedules to support Assembly Plant requirements.
- Lead the development and execution of cross functional projects to deliver continuous improvement in the areas of cost, quality and delivery.
- Coordinate the activities of the Maintenance and Tool Room to achieve a high degree of uptime and reliability from the machines and tools.
- Develop and implement labor, maintenance, tooling and supplies budgets to achieve the Annual Operating Plan.
- Ensure all operations are performed in a manner to achieve maximum employee safety and reduce all types of injuries.
- Establish and maintain an open and positive atmosphere with all employees.
- Ensure everyone is treated fairly, consistently and with respect.
- Lead by example to ensure an atmosphere of integrity, performance, fairness and teamwork.
- Manage the Polish Department, on 3 shifts, producing polished castings for the Assembly line.
- Manage a Maintenance supervisor who coordinates and directs all maintenance activities. The focus is on preventative maintenance to maintain uptime, reliability and product quality.
- Manage a Technical Project Supervisor in the performance of equipment upgrades and rebuilds.
- Manage the Assembly Tool Room with responsibility for all Tool Room activities.
- Ensure teamwork between all direct reports to achieve and maintain effective and efficient operations.
- Other duties include employee training and proficiency; planning, assigning and directing work; performance evaluations; rewarding and correcting employee behavior; addressing complaints and resolving issues.
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, or Operations Management.
- Training or certification in Lean Operations and/or 6 Sigma is preferred.
Success implementing or leading technology or equipment driven changes
- Five years of manufacturing experience with demonstrated ability of getting things done.
Monster - 20 months ago