Assembly Team Lead
As an Assembly Team lead you will encourage team members to be successful at meeting safety requirements, quality levels, takt time requirements and performance goals. You will support a team of up to 10 people as a working member of the team.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Performs production work 50% of time
* Helps train new Team members with on-the-job training
* Contributes to team member reviews and required disciplinary actions with the Section Facilitator
* Possesses capability to recommend line staffing to meet flow requirements.
* Fills in for other Team Leads or Team members as required (trained and capable of running ALL operations in the assigned area at a minimum
* Identifies quality, staffing, safety, and production issues and brings them to the immediate attention of the Section Facilitator
* Responds to Andon calls and dispatches support resources as needed
* Owns metrics for the given area and accountable for each operations metric accuracy and timeliness of the reporting
* Partners with the Section Facilitator in implementation if changes needed to achieve future state
* Assembly experience
* Capable of setting-up and troubleshooting various Assembly processes
* Capable of setting-up and troubleshooting the Bending process
* Any technical and/or mechanical education courses
* Exhibits willingness to put in the extra effort to meet aggressive time constraints
* SWE training is a plus
* Leadership experience is helpful
At Caterpillar, we share a single set of values that unite our company - integrity, excellence, teamwork and commitment.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mar 16, 2013, 12:59:00 AM
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Caterpillar - 21 months ago
For more than 85 years, Caterpillar has been making sustainable progress possible — for our customers, for growing communities and for...