Fallbrook Technologies Inc. (Fallbrook) is dedicated to improving the performance and flexibility of transmissions for vehicles and equipment. The company’s NuVinci® continuously variable planetary (CVP) technology is applicable to machines that use transmissions, including bicycles, light electric vehicles, automobiles, and agricultural equipment. Hodyon Inc. is a subsidiary of Fallbrook. Hodyon is an innovative and progressive manufacturer and distributor of energy-efficient products and systems that reduce the magnitude of climate change. Hodyon’s product, the Dynasys APU, is a piece of equipment that, when installed on a long-haul heavy-duty truck (18 wheeler), can give the truck driver climate control functionality, engine heating, and 110vac convenience outlets, while keeping the truck from idling. Dynasys provides the truck owner significant fuel savings, decreases wear and tear on the truck engine, allows for compliance with state regulations and offers additional driver comforts.
Hodyon’s success is inspired by our team of talented employees and their commitment to our business.
This role will perform assembly work as a part of a team along a production line. Candidates will assemble Auxiliary Power Units (APU) following written procedures and standard practices. Responsible for the quality of those processes performed.
· Assembles components on a production line
· Adheres to standard operating procedures (SOPs) to produce products within necessaryspecifications
· Completes necessary traveler paperwork associated with assigned duties
· Orders raw materials as needed
· Coordinates with material handling on area stock and supply
· Adheres to procedures necessary to produce products within specifications
· Provides on-the-job training to new employees
· Works well in team environment
· Cleans and maintains the work area
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Demonstrated skill and experience using standard hand and powered tools and familiarity with sound electrical and mechanical system component assembly processes.
· Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
· Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
· Ability to lift up to 70 pounds required.
· Ability to stand for long periods of time.
· Mechanical assembly experience preferred.
Fallbrook Technologies Inc. - 14 months ago