We are currently seeking an experienced Assembly Technician to join our team of professionals in our Toms River, NJ location
Perma Pure LLC is a highly successful, dynamic company with a unique membrane technology used to manufacture moisture exchange devices for a variety of markets and applications. We are experiencing strong growth in all our market areas and are currently looking for experienced assemblers.
To learn more about Perma Pure, visit us at www.permapure.com
We are a part of Halma Group (www.halma.com),
A public UK-based organization and global leader in the sensing, analysis and safety industries
Our Nafion-based technology, products and systems are used globally in a variety of scientific drying or humidifying application and our dryers have become the industry standard for water vapor removal in gas analysis instruments.
This position is responsible for completing the assigned work to insure on-time delivery of product that meets all specifications
Job Responsibilities :
- Gather all drawings, instructions, and parts/components required for completion of assigned work
- Safely assemble components according to applicable procedures/instructions
- Document assembly as required by procedures
- Test finished products, as assigned
- Communicate problems and opportunities for improvement to supervision/management
- Actively participate in continuous improvement events/programs
Education and Experience:
High school diploma At least 1 year relevant work experience
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive market based salary, commensurate with experience and education Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, dental and vision insurance 401k plan Disability and life insurance Paid time off
Please submit your cover letter, salary requirement and resume
via the ‘Apply Now’ button!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Please no recruiters or personnel agencies
No phone calls or walk-ins, please
Monster - 2 years ago