WE ARE SOFTWARE SPECIALISTS IT Staffing Done Right the First Time
Software Specialists is an IT staffing company with extensive consulting experience in the Information Technology Industry. Incorporated in the state of Pennsylvania in 1998, we bring 15 years of experience in providing IT talent to FORTUNE 1000 Companies.
Our experience from providing thousands of IT consultants has taught us that customers require contractors with more than just the technical knowledge. Team work, cultural fit, and attitude are just as important as aptitude. Be it 1 position or 100 positions, Software Specialists' focus is on finding the "Smart Fit" for our clients' needs; this makes us not just one of the fastest growing Information Technology consulting firms in the country but also a trusted adviser to our customers in their talent acquisition process.
Software Specialists is looking for Assembly Technician in Oklahoma City, OK (04 Months Assignment) for one of our prestigious client. Below are the details.
Job Title: Assembly Technician
Location: Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Duration: 04 Months
Shift: 5:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Payrate: $10.00 per hour on W2
The T&A Technician's primary responsibility will be the assembly of mechanical and electrical components, to support manufacturing shop operations. This is a 1st shift opportunity.
* Work to standard operating procedures, bill of materials, manufacturing information, and instructions from Supervisors, Engineers and Quality Assurance to established procedures
* Perform assembly operations to produce complete product using build to print construction
* Read and interpret drawings, or standard work instructions
* Perform assembly operations to produce complete product
* Use various fixtures, hand tools & special tools, gauges, and assembly tools to assemble, modify, measure, cut, drill, adjust, test, or repair products
* Perform quality control visual inspections or functional operation of material or product before and after assembly
* Utilize good problem solving and troubleshooting skills to check electrical and mechanical performance of completed assemblies to ensure compliance with Company Quality standards and make necessary adjustments when required
* Notify supervision discrepancies of work orders, material lists, assembly instructions or equipment malfunctions
* Coordinate/communicate with managers, supervisors, leads, engineers, quality assurance, planners, purchasers and warehouse personnel as required
* Maintain shop equipment and perform housekeeping duties as necessary
* Perform on the job training and assist other employees, departments and facilities as required
* May involve lifting and stacking items less than 50 lbs
* Use of compressed air to clean assembly parts (secondary & primary eyewear is used)
High School Diploma or GED
* Ability and willingness to work assigned shift, OT and possible weekends
* Basic math skills
* Ability to read schematics
* Mechanical aptitude
* Familiarity with tools
* Previous manufacturing experience a plus
* Electrical components experience
* Forklift operation experience desired
ConstructionJobs.com - 12 months ago