responsible for the co-ordination of procedures, tooling and spare parts necessary to satisfy work assignments. Also responsible for the timely compilation of reports and the supervision and assessment (if required) of any Trainee assigned to them.
Reports directly to the Assembly & Test Supervisor, (but must also be capable of full supervisory control on small projects and report directly then to Global Test Manager.)
SCOPE OF WORK
and in a safe operating condition.
- Execute the completion of project through; fabrication, assembly, FAT, EFAT, SRT, SIT activities. This includes, but is not limited to: Manifolds, Connector Systems, HDU's, SDU's, SCM's, Trees, CVC/CHC running tools, ROV tooling, Production Control Systems, Subsea Control Systems, etc.
- Review of drawings/plans/procedures required for the assembly and test activities.
- Onsite supervision and guidance of Cameron, subcontractor, and third party contractor assembly and testing activities.
- Contribute to the preparation of the offshore activities with Aftermarket and Installation personnel
- Ensure all assembly and test equipment is inventoried, in good working order, maintained, calibrated,
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- Assist with inventory control of equipment
- Assist in liaison with subcontractor's to ensure good interface between packages/projects.
- Ensure that HSE plans are being implemented, followed, and monitored.
- Any other reasonable duties assigned by Supervisor.
Qualified Service Technician/ assembly fitter/ tester or similar education level. Preferably with 3-5 years experience. Subsea Controls / pipe fitter experience to an advantage
Role in a Subsea/Assembly/Test working environment.
Proven ability to complete complex work assignments within a specified time frame.
The ability to multi task with minimal supervision is essential.
Sound background in Oil and Gas Construction (Controls, tools, subsea equipment, etc.)
Good communication skills, co-ordination.
Based from home and will travel worldwide. Including, but not limited to; Egypt, Malaysia, Nigeria, Angola, Brazil, China, Russia, USA, etc.
Cameron - 8 months ago
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment, th...