Entry Level - Warehouse - Assembly
Our client is looking for assembly workers in their Greenfield warehouse for a temp to hire position. We are open to entry level manufacturing candidates to work on this assembly position. If you have a general labor background and meet the qualification below, click the apply button now.
Responsibilities for assembler warehouse roles include but are not limited to:
• In a general labor environment will work on combinating locks
• Testing Locks in warehouse
• Assemble tiny pieces for combinations
• In the warehouse will need to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Entry level to complex assembly functions
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Minimum of HS Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 1 year general labor or warehouse experience
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Ability to work 12:00 to 8:30PM, Monday to Friday
Pay for this position is $10.00/Hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other assembly related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco - 10 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...