Entry Level - Warehouse - Assembly
Our client is looking for assembly workers in their Greenfield warehouse for a temp to hire position. We are open to entry level manufacturing candidates to work on this assembly position. If you have a general labor background and meet the qualification below, click the apply button now.
Responsibilities for assembler warehouse roles include but are not limited to:
• In a general labor environment will work on combinating locks
• Testing Locks in warehouse
• Assemble tiny pieces for combinations
• In the warehouse will need to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Entry level to complex assembly functions
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Minimum of HS Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 1 year general labor or warehouse experience
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Ability to work 12:00 to 8:30PM, Monday to Friday
Pay for this position is $10.00/Hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other assembly related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our unwavering commitment...