Cambridge International Systems, Inc.
Cambridge designs, implements, and operates communication solutions across the United States and around the world. Cambridge creates solutions and provides services in: Network Design/Operation; RF Engineering; Satellite Communications; Surveillance and IFF Systems; Data Fusion and Intel Support; and Telephony and Transmission. Cambridge is committed to providing the expertise and customer service required to get top results. This philosophy is put into practice daily, from fusion center operations in Afghanistan to transmission and telephony services in the Caribbean. Cambridge is a woman-owned, veteran-owned, and SDB company.
Cambridge is a company that promotes a work environment that encourages professional and personal growth and a culture where each employee is respected and valued. Cambridge also values the diverse background of their employees including minorities, veterans, women, and disabled. We take pride in being a veteran friendly employer, celebrating and embracing individual differences, and providing equal opportunity to all. Cambridge International Systems, Inc. is committed to the provision of equal opportunity employment for all qualified persons in all job classifications in recruitment, selection and promotion without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability. More information can be found at www.cbridgeinc.com (EEO/AA)
Asset Management Specialist
Requisition ID : 00373
Business Unit: Tampa
Location : Tampa, FL (MacDill AFB)
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Clearance Type: Secret
Provide IT support services for the C4 systems that support USCENTCOM HQ, CENTCOM Forward Headquarters (CFH) and throughout the AOR. Inventory control Analysis support to maintain consistent accountability of ADPE assets supporting HQ USCENTCOM. Assist with the operation of the Project Support Facility and perform shipping and receiving of ADPE assets, storage of computer/communications-related assets, and distribution of hardware.
- Responsible for receiving, labeling and properly documenting all incoming equipment. Conducted physical inventories, performed data entry, shipped and received equipment, coordinated with vendors, and utilized barcode labeling system
- Responsible for the distribution and shipping of all ADPE equipment at the HQ and the AOR.
- Ensure all property items are uniquely labeled, tracked and changes inputted into the database.
- Inspect goods and materials and assess condition for distribution/recycling.
- Coordinate the disposal of property, supplies, and or material in compliance with Government and/or military regulations/guidelines.
- Maintain records of acquisition/distribution and property, supplies, and materials.
- Investigate and reconcile discrepancies.
- Process excess APDE as identified by CCJ6 using DoD procedures.
- Maintain accountability and separation of CCJ6 Directorate project Bill-of-Materials.
- 6 +years of experience with inventory, custo mer service, and maintaining detailed records.
- Must have an active secret clearance
Monster - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard