BASIC FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITY
Work under the direction of Senior Assessment Process Specialists; primarily to coordinate College Board testing programs and the non-content processes of test development.
- Assist with the preparation and monitoring of schedules for producing items, tests and test-related deliverables, including recording sessions, released items or tests, records from committee reviews, etc.
- Communicate with ETS staff, vendors and clients regarding scheduling, key due dates and deliverables; update the schedule as significant changes occur
- Work with the program manager to ensure that development activities are included in the master project schedule
- Assist with planning activities for committee meetings, including scheduling training for facilitators and coordinating and monitoring the preparation and shipping of materials
- Work with Assessment Specialists to manage the outside item writing (OIW) process, including preparing assignments, managing workflow, coordinating payments, etc.
- Oversee assessment-development-related copyright activities for a given group
- Manage follow-up activities from item analysis to ensure all actions on items are taken
Clarify and refine internal and external workflows and processes with all stakeholders; help ensure that all assessment development processes are followed
Develop and monitor plans and processes for a more efficient operational workflow
Propose process improvements
Support input and management of documents in appropriate ETS systems
Ensure that all items, tests and scoring materials developed are fair and valid and in compliance with ETS Standards for Quality and Fairness
Client and Business Partner Contact
- Serve as liaison with professional services or operations staff
- May serve as program resource to clients and candidates, giving advice and interpreting program guidelines and attending meetings as requested
- Hold or participate in regular internal meetings with project staff to communicate information and monitor schedules
- Communicate with the appropriate staff within appropriate timeframes to resolve issues affecting all development areas
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of specialty, or its equivalent, is required.
Three years of experience is required, in test development, process or project management, administration, operational or technical activities.
Basic knowledge of the assessment development process
Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Excellent organizational skills
Attention to detail
Strong technology skills
Ability to work within and across various test development software platforms
Keyword: test development, education, teaching, assessment
From: Educational Testing Service
Educational Testing Service - 9 months ago
At ETS, we advance quality and equity in education for people worldwide by creating assessments based on rigorous research. ETS serves indiv...