The focus of the Assessor position is to conduct test administration for assessment centers.
- Evaluate assessment materials.
- Observe participants during simulations and categorizes behavior.
- Conduct test administration for assessment centers.
- Complete reports to summarize participant performance.
- Conduct interviews and role plays.
- Prepare assessment materials for assessment center day.
- Assist in departmental and project-related administrative duties (e.g., process improvement, time-tracking, planning & organizing, etc.)
(These are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for the job)
- Minimum 2 years business experience
- Minimum 4-year degree
- Ability to become certified in at least one design.
- Strong analysis and judgment skills.
- Extremely high work standards and attention to detail.
- High initiative and self-confidence.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities/competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Professional image/credibility.
- Ability to learn quickly and work under stressful conditions.
- Applicants must be available to travel out of town up to 6 days a week, 2-3 weeks a month
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Assessors may change their availability as necessary, but must give at least two weeks’ notice.
- Previous assessment experience
Development Dimensions International, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard