Working independently, the Asset Based Lending Auditors duties will include:
· Conduct collateral (A/R and Inventory) field examinations at customer locations to evaluate the adequacy, risks, controls and overall protection provided by the Banks collateral supporting secured, formula based commercial loans.
· Ability to conduct/lead Asset Based Lending new business exams, prefunding engagements, complex recurring exams and special assignments.
· Comprehensive written reports will be generated pertaining to the field work and recommendations / observations that result.
· Periodic overnight travel is required.
· Most overnight travel required is within driving distance.
· Bachelors Degree required preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Business
· Minimum of 5 years' external or field audit experience to include the audit of companies' operations and financial records.
· Minimum of 5 years of Asset Based Lending Field Audit experience highly preferred.
Other Traits & Qualifications
· Proven ability to lead/train less experienced examiners
· Prior underwriting or portfolio management a plus
· Passion for ABL auditing
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong computer, analytical and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work effectively and efficiently without supervision
· Attention to detail, organization and customer service skills
· Ability to multi-task and meet strict timelines
· Strong work ethic, team oriented
· Advanced data mining skills
· Working knowledge of Asset Writer and Asset Reader software a plus
EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire any candidate who uses tobacco or any nicotine product including, but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, smokeless tobacco, chewing tobacco, snuff or snus, nicotine gum, the nicotine patch or any other kind of nicotine replacement product (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for cotinine ( to check for use of tobacco and/or nicotine products and/or nicotine replacement therapy products ) before they begin employment. If the position to which youre applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
Based on experience this position may be hired at the senior level.
Huntington Bancshares is the holding company for The Huntington National Bank, which operates about 650 branches in Indiana, Kentucky,...