- Provides onsite support to Account team members.
- The Asset Coordinator is responsible for the day to day management of the account asset database working with the internal tools.
- The Asset Coordinator is responsible for development and delivery of various reports and / or data sets to aid in decision making
- The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
- Management of Assets in appropriate system (i.e. XSM)
- Provide weekly/monthly reporting
- Assess and resolve issues within systems (XSM/XDM)
- Attend conference calls and provide input as required
- Act as a focal point for account issues, feedback from Customers, and Xerox personnel
- Prepare and assess monthly billing data for account
- Act as a focal point for systems questions (XSM/XDM)
- Work with account teams to ensure success and maintenance of data.
- Account setup and implementation within XSM
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability: Minimum requirements:
Demonstrated teamwork and adaptable to workgroup environment
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Demonstrated excellent customer care, satisfaction and interpersonal skills
Systems knowledge: Intermediate Excel, XOS; XSM, XDM, XSP, XRM
Solid planning and organizing ability
High level of motivation, maturity & dependability under high pressure situations
Personal drive for business results
Ability to multitask at a high level
Ability to work with minimal supervision, self-motivated
Demonstrated use of XOS tools preferred
Demonstrated use of organizational processes preferred
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...