- Provides onsite support to Account team members.
- The Asset Coordinator is responsible for the day to day management of the account asset database working with the internal tools.
- The Asset Coordinator is responsible for development and delivery of various reports and / or data sets to aid in decision making
- The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
- Management of Assets in appropriate system (i.e. XSM)
- Provide weekly/monthly reporting
- Assess and resolve issues within systems (XSM/XDM)
- Attend conference calls and provide input as required
- Act as a focal point for account issues, feedback from Customers, and Xerox personnel
- Prepare and assess monthly billing data for account
- Act as a focal point for systems questions (XSM/XDM)
- Work with account teams to ensure success and maintenance of data.
- Account setup and implementation within XSM
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability: Minimum requirements:
Demonstrated teamwork and adaptable to workgroup environment
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Demonstrated excellent customer care, satisfaction and interpersonal skills
Systems knowledge: Intermediate Excel, XOS; XSM, XDM, XSP, XRM
Solid planning and organizing ability
High level of motivation, maturity & dependability under high pressure situations
Personal drive for business results
Ability to multitask at a high level
Ability to work with minimal supervision, self-motivated
Demonstrated use of XOS tools preferred
Demonstrated use of organizational processes preferred
You won't find many companies listed in the dictionary as a verb. Xerox, once self-styled as "The Document Company," has grown from offering...