This position is responsible for performing analysis and producing balance sheet risk management reports for Executive management. This analysis and reporting supports financial planning, profitability studies, interest rate risk management and balance sheet management. These reports could include any AL reports associated with balance sheet interest rate risk, earnings variance, planning, forecasting, funds transfer pricing or other reports.
• Assist other AL analysts and managers in the management of balance sheet data for the AL application, model and assumptions update, report generation and analysis.
• Update and maintain all assumptions for AL model / application unique to that reporting need.
• Will assume responsibility and ownership for the production and analysis of any one or more AL reports including, NPV/EVE/IRR reports, Planning and Forecasting, Earnings Variance, Gap Reports, FTP reports and other reports unique to the AL management function.
• Responsible for explaining reporting results and investigate variances.
• Perform analysis and reporting as directed by the Treasurer, AL Managers and other business groups.
• Perform documentation, governance and other regulatory type duties for AL management, or documentation and governance unique to an AL reporting function.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skill and Abilities Requirements)
• Specific education, training or experience with financial analysis and reporting.
• A broad knowledge of financial analytical techniques.
• Strong quantitative skills.
• Knowledge of QRM
• Strong computer skills and aptitude.
• Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or other quantitative studies.
Training and Experience
• 1-2 years experience with QRM
• Asset Liability experience preferred
• Statistics, Applied Statistics or experience in statistical analysis preferred.
• Bachelor degree in a related field
Pre-Employment Screening Includes:
• Assessment Screening
• Credit Check
• Criminal Background Check
• Drug Screen – after offer of employment is extended and before start date
• Past Employment Verification
• Social Security Verification
Everbank - 13 months ago
EverBank Financial and its subsidiaries provide a range of financial services including banking, investment services, lending, commercial...