Additional Job Information
Title: Asset Management Accountant 2
City, State: Indianapolis,IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department: MSC Asset Management
Additional Job Details: Full-Time
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you’ll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
The Asset Management Accountant 2 ensures timely and accurate tracking and reporting of information related to the health ministries’ assets and leases in accordance with published standards and controls. Answers requests and inquiries from Ascension Health Associates and vendors, and resolve issues accordingly.
Education & Experience:
- Ensure Asset Accounting details such as useful life, depreciation method, etc. are accurate determined and related information is maintained in the financial information systems. Maintain Fixed Asset Master Data as instructed by System Office
- Adhere to the monthly and year end close schedules and perform Asset Management responsibilities identified in the checklist primarily identifying reconciliation issues and working with the General Ledger team to resolve
- Perform monthly Asset Management reporting and distribute the reports to the ministries; Perform ad-hoc reporting as requested by the Ministries
- Partner with Health Ministries’ and the Supply Chain and Accounts Payable team members to manage lease information and payments
- Provide Level 3 customer service support for health ministries and their associates resolving any issues or errors; Successfully handle most complex issues, escalate issues that cannot be resolved to management with recommendations
- Plan and organize work so the Service Level Agreement objectives are realized; Ensures all work is performed in accordance with targets
- Maintain in-depth knowledge and understanding of accounting standards and regulatory requirements especially related to cost accounting, making recommendations on interpretation as needed for specific situations; Performs responsibilities in full compliance with (plan documents), standards, policies and procedures and positive work relationships with members of other teams in the Ministry Service Center, health ministries and associates to communicate effectively and to ensure compliance with cross-team responsibilities
How to Apply
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- 2 years of related experience required.
- Experience working in a shared services/internal service delivery role preferred.
- Experience working with ERP Asset Management and/or Project Costing module(s).
If you are interested in joining the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Team, please apply by completing an online application.
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
A Member of Ascension Health - 16 months ago