The IBERDROLA RENEWABLES Asset Management Analyst will support Commercial Operations by providing analytical support to facilitate commercial oversight and performance management of assets in operation, as well as to support the evaluation of projects under development.
The Analyst will interface with several departments including Engineering, Technical Division, Business Management, Meteorology, Field operations, Generation Control Systems, and the National Control Room. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Primary responsibility for performance analysis and reporting on key operational performance indicators.
Coordinate the review of operational metrics with the sites on a monthly basis and consolidation into the US Fleet’s operational metrics which are reported monthly internally and to Iberdrola SA. Provide analytical support to site personnel to assist in the understanding and management of their operational metrics.
Primary responsibility for on-going maintenance and development of the SQL reporting database which contains financial and performance data used for performance reporting.
Provide access and training for authorized internal users.
Develop customized reporting, as required, to support performance analysis and reporting initiatives.
Act in a support role for the following activities:
Daily, monthly, and weekly calculation and reporting of generation data
Calculation of lost generation assessments, including internal or external curtailments due to transmission and economics, business interruptions and all other
lost generation assessments.
Operational data requests including performing necessary analysis to properly respond to ad hoc requests in a timely and accurate manner.
Documentation of existing process and workflow for audit and business continuity purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (primarily Excel and PowerPoint) including ability to program in Visual Basic.
- Proficiency in Matlab including ability to for data analysis and minor manipulation.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including working knowledge of statistics.
- Ability to analyze large volumes of data obtained from different data sources and platforms.
- Strong desire to develop technical knowledge around commercial operations.
- Strong attention to detail and accountability for results.
- Ability to work on projects in both a collaborative and independent work environment.
Preference may be given to candidates with the following:
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, references, drug screen, verification of legal right to work in the
, and in some cases, a credit check.
A credit check will be administered when a prospective employee will be working in Finance, Accounting, Treasury or where duties may involve handling of funds, accounts or cash. IBERDROLA RENEWABLES is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Previous energy experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
Iberdrola Renewables - 16 months ago
IBERDROLA Renewables (formerly PPM Energy) is a real power player in the energy industry. Part of IBERDROLA's global network,...