The IBERDROLA RENEWABLES Asset Performance Analyst will support Commercial Operations by providing analytical support to facilitate commercial oversight and performance management of assets in operation, as well as to support the evaluation of projects under development.
The Analyst will interface with several departments including Engineering, Technical Division, Business Management, Meteorology, Field operations, Generation Control Systems, and the National Control Room. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performance analysis and reporting on key operational performance indicators.
- Coordinate the review of operational metrics with the sites on a monthly basis.
- Consolidation into the US Fleet’s operational metrics which are reported monthly internally and to Iberdrola SA.
- Provide analytical support to site personnel to assist in the understanding and management of their operational metrics.
- Daily, monthly, and weekly calculation and reporting of generation data.
- Calculation of lost generation assessments, including internal or external curtailments due to transmission and economics, business interruptions and all other lost generation assessments.
- Operational data requests including performing necessary analysis to properly respond to ad hoc requests in a timely and accurate manner.
- Documentation of existing process and workflow for audit and business continuity purposes.
- Adhere to effective internal controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field (or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience).
- 3 years professional experience (the company may consider candidates with 1-2 years post-graduate work experience at a lower level)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (primarily Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including working knowledge of statistics.
- Ability to analyze large volumes of data obtained from different data sources and platforms.
- Strong desire to develop technical knowledge around commercial operations.
- Strong attention to detail and accountability for results.
- Ability to work on projects in both a collaborative and independent work environment.
Preference may be given to candidates with the following:
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, references, drug screen, verification of legal right to work in the
, and in some cases, a credit check.
A credit check will be administered when a prospective employee will be working in Finance, Accounting, Treasury or where duties may involve handling of funds, accounts or cash. IBERDROLA RENEWABLES is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Previous energy experience.
- Proficiency in Matlab.
- Ability to program in Visual Basic.
- Previous experience with SQL database.