Asset Management Cyber Lead
About J.P. Morgan J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are one of the most respected financial institutions in the world – and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
Our Business J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. We serve institutional, high net worth and retail clients through J.P. Morgan Asset Management; Highbridge Capital Management; and Private Banking, which includes the Private Bank, Private Wealth Management, and J.P. Morgan Securities
The Asset Management Infrastructure technology team is responsible for the infrastructure on which the business operates, including management and oversight of data centers, servers, desktops, networks, voice, contingency sites, etc. The group is also responsible for development and support of all application suites and discrete systems required for automation or to support management decision-making and data processing, including investment engines, pricing databases, client reporting, information Web sites, business profitability analysis, etc.
Cybersecurity is chartered with managing and directing the security programs focused on the discipline of cyber security design, implementation, analytics, threats, monitoring, response, and investigation across the organization. Our core services are focused on assuring the security of the computing environment, protect customer and employee confidential information, and comply with regulatory requirements globally. This is accomplished through strong information risk governance, active collaboration with business risk managers, and providing high quality security solutions and services which enable improving the organization's overall risk posture.
JPMC requires an Operations Executive to drive standardization and execution of the Cybersecurity agenda and core services within the Asset Management (AM) Line of Business. The individual will be responsible for managing Line of Business aligned Cybersecurity support teams focused on security technology integration & design, security and vulnerability management assurance, incident response, perimeter infrastructure risk assessment request management. This role is as much about understanding the Asset Management (AM), as it is about understanding Cybersecurity. As such, the candidate must be able to identify potential security gaps within the Line of Business product, service, and operational functions and take the lead in ensuring resolution.
• 10+ years of hands on security experience implementing at least one of the following structures – Security Operations Centers (SOC), Security Incident Response, Threat & Vulnerability Management, Network Security or Cybersecurity Architecture & Engineering
• Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of investment banking products, services and related current news / issues
• Track record of implementing successful Cybersecurity or technology management solutions.
• Experience managing in a complex matrix organization, will need to coordinate and partner across JPMC groups, geographic regions and other Lines of Business, while driving a specific Cybersecurity agenda
• Comfort working at all levels of seniority, both within the JPMC organization or other financial institutions, industries or government entities
• Strong academic background. Degree and relevant professional qualifications
• Regular travel to core Asset Management (AM) locations and extended working hours expected
• Lead the global AM Cybersecurity program
• Provide continuous monitoring of the Cybersecurity risk posture at the product, application, and business unit level
• Drive global consistency in the approach, execution and reporting across the global AM technology and business function, specific to Cybersecurity.
• Maintain, support and enhance the Cybersecurity risk posture for all Asset Management business functions
• Deliver consistent and meaningful reporting as to the cybersecurity risk posture over AM technology and its computing environment.
• Provide expertise and knowledge of current industry trends in technology and cybersecurity risk standards to improve the security posture across the line of business
Information Risk Management
US-NY-New York-270 Park Avenue / 02317
US-NY-New York-4 New York Plaza / 02324
Asset & Wealth Management
JPMorgan Chase - 5 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...