Job Order: J1012-0337 - Permanent Full Time
Title: Asset Management Inventory Specialist
Category: Information Technology
City: Leavenworth, Kansas, United States
Job Description: Asset Management Inventory Specialist
Telephony/Mobility Support Technician will be responsible for supporting the Bombardier End User Computing Services US and will be stationed at the main Wichita data center. Responsibilities include researching, communicating and updating all assets. device. This is a entry level asset management position to assist with the termination process. This position provides analysis, troubleshooting and excellent communications skills.
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Perform inventories and usage monitoring of all IT assets and record all findings, Changes, physical locations.
- Identify opportunities for underutilized assets via termination process.
- Complete Daily, Weekly and Monthly checklists accurately and in a timely manner
- Key participant in Change Implementation Management (CIM) and submits change control documentation in accordance with client standards
- Updates CMDB's accurately and in a timely manner.
- Adheres to clients IT policies and procedures to include IT physical asset management, security and software compliance.
- Working Knowledge of ticketing system. ITSM or CA Applications.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Ability to generate reports/quires from MS Access.
Demonstrated ability to work independently and troubleshoot problems. Also have the ability to communicate effectively with multiple clients as well as with internal teams. Work will be at the Wichita Site with remote work capabilities. At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 72,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Asset Management (T1)
- Inventory Management
About CGI Group
CGI doesn't generate make-believe worlds, but rather real-life worldwide IT services. The company is the leading...