Asset Management Sr Accountant
City, State: Indianapolis,IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department: MSC Asset Management
Additional Job Details: Full-Time
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you’ll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
The purpose of Asset Management Senior Accountant is to validate asset profiles, generate asset reports, and perform reconciliations. Provide exceptional customer service to Ascension Health Associates and others, responding to inquiries and request and resolving issues accordingly.
Education & Experience:
- Ensure Asset Accounting details such as useful life, depreciation method, etc. are accurate determined and related information is maintained in the financial information systems. Maintain Fixed Asset Master Data as instructed by System Office
- Adhere to the monthly and year end close schedules and perform Asset Management responsibilities identified in the checklist primarily identifying reconciliation issues and working with the General Ledger team to resolve
- Perform monthly Asset Management reporting and distribute the reports to the ministries; Perform ad-hoc reporting as requested by the Ministries
- Partner with Health Ministries’ and the Supply Chain and Accounts Payable team members to manage lease information and payments
- Provide Level 3 customer service support for health minitries and their associates resolving any issues or errors; Successfully handle most complex issues, escalate issues that cannot be resolved to management with recommendations
- Plan and organize work so the Service Level Agreement objectives are realized; Ensures all work is performed in accordance with targets
- Maintain in-depth knowledge and understanding of accounting standards and regulatory requirements especially related to cost accounting, making recommendations on interpretation as needed for specific situations; Performs responsibilities in full compliance with (plan documents), standards, policies and procedures
- Maintain positive work relationships with members of other teams in the Minsitry Service Center, health ministries and Associates to communicate effectively and to ensure compliance with cross-team responsibilities
- Plan and organize work so the departmental objectives are realized; Ensures all work is performed in accordance with targets
How to Apply
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferred
- Experience in shared services/internal service delivery role preferred
- Three to five years of related Asset Management Accountant experience required
- Experience working with ERP Finance module
- Experience with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Bachelor's Level Degree required or five years related experience
If you are interested in joining the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Team, please apply by completing an online application.
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
A Member of Ascension Health - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard