Norbeck Technologies is located in Clinton MD. We are seeking Full-Time Asset Management Support Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.
Asset Management Support
Minimum Personnel Skills Requirement :
- The contractor shall perform and maintain MID asset property management accounting of PC’s, printers, and other peripheral equipment using guidance’s from the Bureau of Medicine and Surgery (BUMED), NHCL Command equipment management, and/or department standard operating procedures.
- Information related to equipment moves, allocations of ownership, or modifications will be documented according to designed method mandated by the department.
- Contractor maybe required to carry out periodically, equipment inventories at request.
- The contractor shall assist with the assessment of hardware and make recommendations of IT assets or systems specifications with current technology, along with obtaining pricing quotes as requested. Specific location of equipment will be tracked in the government’s asset management data system as specified by COR/TOM.
- Contactor will receive, document all incoming IM/IT hardware equipment and assist with removing equipment that has reached the end of life cycle management or is broken beyond repair and process to Defense Reutilization and Marketing Service (DRMO).
- Contractor will provide support during department, building or clinical moves, new area installs, and life cycle management (LCM). Task requires bending and significant physical lifting of equipment.
- Contractor shall maintain and document IT equipment warranties and software licensing information on such software. Contract will assist in providing warranty options, price quotes on request, and advise on upcoming expirations or onset of maximum number licensed used requiring attention. Historically staffed with one full-time equivalent members .
- 2 years experience as a PC technician.
- Experience in Microsoft Operating Systems XP and Window 7 and Microsoft Office a pplications.
- 2 years experience working with databases and understand the concepts of database logic, file tables and relational queries.
- Experience managing and supporting peripheral devices such as printers, scanners, video cards, and other plug and play devices.
- Knowledge of basic networking essentials, cable connection using fluke equipment, and wireless networks.
- Experience with remote support applications such as Dameware , SCCM, or SMS.
- Security + Certification required.
- . Some tasks may require standing, stooping, use of step ladder, and lifting. Must be able to lift moderate weight (up to 50 pounds) from the floor and transport computer peripherals to various hospital or clinic locations.
- Must possess Secret security clearance
- Full Medical, Dental, Prescription
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Paid Vacation
- Paid Short Term, Long Term Disability
Monster - 10 months ago