Asset Material Manager |
for Support of USCG Small Boats and Patrol Boats
DLS Engineering Associates, Inc., a government engineering logistics services firm, is seeking qualified candidates for prospective opportunities as full-time Asset Material Manager at various U.S. Coast Guard locations across the United State for Small Boat and Patrol Boat support.
The incumbent duties will include:
- Process parts requests and issue parts to requesting unit
- Assign document numbers to parts requirements and open discrepancies.
- Actively engage units to retrieve parts for all outstanding due-in’s over 7 days old.
- Receipt for parts shipments into the Sector/Field Units.
- Enter component and parts shipment information into AMMIS/NESSS and ALMIS.
- Serve as liaison between field/SFLC Product Lines for supply issues, including SBPL Sector Credit Card Program.
- Prepare and ship parts, components, and materials per applicable regulations, including HAZMAT.
- Assist in maintaining consumables and track shipment status to provide anticipated arrival times.
- Conduct spot inventories and run reports from AMMIS/NESSS, ACMS, and ALMIS as requested.
- Assist in generating Supply Discrepancy Report (SDRs) and Quality Deficiency Reports (QDRs) and returning applicable components.
- Assist in training Sector Personnel.
- Three years engaged in direct maintenance support
- Minimum 1-year in current production of the Bi-Level Mission Support Model is required.
- 1-year experience in utilizing the Asset Computerized Maintenance System (ACMS), Asset Logistics Management Information System (ALMIS) and Asset Maintenance Management Information System (AMMIS) or Naval Electronic Supply Support System (NESSS).
- Ability to identify and manage supply items to support operational availability.
- Ability to research federal supply system to identify acceptable substitutes and technical
aptitude/ability to discern technical data.
- Ability to operate Coast Guard and Federal supply management software including AMMIS,
NESSS, ACMS, ALMIS and CMPlus is required.
- One year USCG surface experience.
We are an established and growing service provider in the government industry. We are dedicated to our mission of providing business...